Accessing the meeting room
PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/ (plus number you get upon inviation)
Dial: +1 415 762 9988 (US Toll) or +1 646 568 7788 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: (number you get upon invitation)
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=9eGw0w3q5KptzdgEfPV-YxCpR1T2us61
During presentations all participants apart from the speaker will be muted. Should you wish to ask a question please send a chat message to the meeting host and unmute your microphone. Should the presenter wish to share their screen press “Share Screen” and select the application to share. Please note that the meetings may be recorded for fellow members to view at a later date.
Please have your microphone muted until it’s your turn to speak. If you have no need to speak, and you haven’t already been muted by the presenter, mute yourself.
1. Download Zoom: https://zoom.us/support/download (versions are also available for Apple and Android devices)
2. Launch the application, which, if required, will install Zoom on your local machine.
3. Select “Join a Meeting”
(Alternative route: Select Sign In then Join.. from the Home Screen)
4. Enter the following meeting ID: xxx yyy zzz and enter your name in the fields provided. Tick Remember my name for future meetings, leave “Don’t connect to audio” unticked.
5. You will be given the option of joining the meeting audio either by phone or computer. If joining by computer take the opportunity to test your audio.
6. You should have now joined the meeting.
For more information please ask a question in the forum below or view the Zoom Website (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697-Getting-Started)